1) If you could spend 6 weeks learning about something (basketweaving, audio mixing, the guitar, cooking, photography, chemistry, painting, etc.), what would it be and why?
oooh definitely pastry and chocolate making!! it'd be awesome to learn that type of thing from a professional. and so much yummyness :) painting would actually be a close tie for second... though i'm not sure i'd like to learn about it as much as just spend time doing it... maybe i could do each for 3 weeks! :)
2) What would you order for your last meal on earth?
jim bobs chicken fingers, bbq ribs, mashed potatoes, banana pudding and brownies :)
3) If you are handed two plane tickets and 7 nights hotel, where would you go and who would you take?
i thought the where would be easy cuz my first thought was the big island of hawaii so i could see lava. but been there done that so if i can go anywhere maybe i should go somewhere else... so i think that somewhere else would be... at the moment i think costa rica... there's a volcano there too!! though who am i kidding i really want to go back to see the lava in hawaii :) the who will depend on when i get these plane tickets :P
4) Name 5 things on your bucket list.
1. skydiving
2. visit every continent
3. spend several weeks traveling across europe
4. hike the entire appalachian trail (or a similar long backpacking trip)
5. own an island
5) What are the last things you do before you fall asleep?
brush teeth, say a prayer and read a bit til i feel like i can sleep :)
brush teeth, say a prayer and read a bit til i feel like i can sleep :)
6) What are your favorite pizza toppings?
cheese!! sausage and pepperoni if i'm going for classic pizza toppings, chicken and pesto if i want to spice things up a bit
cheese!! sausage and pepperoni if i'm going for classic pizza toppings, chicken and pesto if i want to spice things up a bit
7) What's your cell phone wall paper?
somerset dam with all the gates open releasing water!
somerset dam with all the gates open releasing water!
8) What are 3 things you always take with you out the door everyday (minus the keys)?
cellphone, wallet, and a purse to put it all in
Since I don't really having many blogging friends (and probably even fewer friends that actually read this), everyone who reads this is tagged :P and you can either leave your answers to my questions in the comments or post on your blog and leave me a link! The questions I have for you are as follows:
1. What are 5 things (food or something else) you would have shipped to you if you were living in an area that you couldn't find those things in the store?
2. Assuming it was possible to live on a different planet, which planet would you choose to live on and why?
3. What record would you try to set to get into the Guinness Book of World records? Why?
4. If you could only have one kind of birthday cake for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. 90F weather or 40F weather?
6. What was your favorite grade in school and why?
7. How many email addresses have you had (past and present)?
8. What are 3 spices/herbs/seasonings you couldn't live without?
cellphone, wallet, and a purse to put it all in
Since I don't really having many blogging friends (and probably even fewer friends that actually read this), everyone who reads this is tagged :P and you can either leave your answers to my questions in the comments or post on your blog and leave me a link! The questions I have for you are as follows:
1. What are 5 things (food or something else) you would have shipped to you if you were living in an area that you couldn't find those things in the store?
2. Assuming it was possible to live on a different planet, which planet would you choose to live on and why?
3. What record would you try to set to get into the Guinness Book of World records? Why?
4. If you could only have one kind of birthday cake for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. 90F weather or 40F weather?
6. What was your favorite grade in school and why?
7. How many email addresses have you had (past and present)?
8. What are 3 spices/herbs/seasonings you couldn't live without?
Maybe if you left a link of your blog at the end of [selected] emails, you might get more readers (though not necessarily followers). I only have 3 friends. :(
ReplyDeleteYou ask nerdy questions. :-P But maybe I'll play tomorrow since I um... read this. haha. :]
haha but i don't send out that many emails :P and you should play!!
ReplyDelete1. What are 5 things (food or something else) you would have shipped to you if you were living in an area that you couldn't find those things in the store?
ReplyDeleteWhat a location-oriented question. :-P Umm... mostly food things I'd say. Perhaps Chinese spices/sauces if I lived somewhere that didn't have those... snack foods (chips, candy/sweets). I'm tempted to say daily-use things I'm used to (say deorderant or toothpaste) but I think I'm fairly good at adapting and I wouldn't think it'd be worth it to spend like $10 on mailing something that cost $2.
2. Assuming it was possible to live on a different planet, which planet would you choose to live on and why?
Can I pick Pluto? Or does it not count anymore? :-P Umm... how about Venus since it's sort of "Earth's sister planet" (says Wikipedia) :-P
3. What record would you try to set to get into the Guinness Book of World records? Why?
4. If you could only have one kind of birthday cake for the rest of your life what would it be?
Ice cream cake? Then you can pick different ice cream flavors!! :-P It's also kind of a Condon tradition and I'm a Condon now...
5. 90F weather or 40F weather?
Oooo that's hard. I would vote for 90F weather with no humidty. :]
6. What was your favorite grade in school and why?
4th. Had the best teacher. :] Until she had a baby and left us with weird subs. :(
7. How many email addresses have you had (past and present)?
11? One on Juno, one on Hotmail, one on a random self-hosted-like site, one for UCLA, one for Cornell, two on Yahoo!, 4 on Gmail. :-P
8. What are 3 spices/herbs/seasonings you couldn't live without?
Soy sauce, probably garlic powder, and... salt/sugar... are those considered seasonings? :-P
I skipped #4 cause I wasn't sure and then I forgot to answer it before I posted. :-P
ReplyDeleteBut... I think I used to have an answer for this but have since forgotten... What's yours?