Thursday, March 18, 2010

G'day mate!

Well it's finally official!!! I have a job as a seismologist in Australia! :D I should be moving there the beginning of June.

I figured I'd start this blog for a couple reasons:
1. Cuz someone (Alvina) said I should.
2. Cuz it's a good way to keep all y'all informed about what's going on and keep in touch with all y'all.

Sometime soon I'll post the whole story of how I ended up with a job in Australia and a little bit about what I'll be doing while I'm there.

God has been so faithful throughout this process! and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY GOD!!! :] Yay Katrina having a job! :-P Yay Alvina! Though I much rather get credit for the AWESOME blog title than suggesting you should have a blog, though that's cool too I guess. ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete